White Mountain Vacation Village Recreation Subdivision Association is not able to physically close the outdoor Common Areas during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. However, the Association will not be providing access to equipment for horse shoes, bocce ball or disc golf.
- Use of the Common Areas including, but not limited to the Festival Area, Bocce Ball Court, Horse Shoe Pits, and Pavilion is at your own risk.
- If you choose to use the Common Areas, you do so at the risk of yourself and others being exposed to Covid-19.
- By using the Common Areas, you implicitly agree to hold the Association and its members, directors, officers, agents, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all liability to you, your family members and acquaintances, your guests and invitees, and all of the foregoing individuals’ personal representatives, estates, heirs, and assigns, from any and all claims and causes of action, demands, damages, costs, including attorneys’ fees, expenses, losses, or liabilities, in law or in equity, arising or resulting from, directly or indirectly, or in any way connected with, the use of the Common Areas.
To minimize the risk of exposure, the Association recommends the following:
- Do not touch any part of the Common Areas.
- If you touch any part of the Common Areas, do not touch your face.
- Maintain recommended social distancing of at least six feet between individuals.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with is sick, do not use the Common Areas.
- If you touch any part of the Common Areas, thoroughly wash and/or disinfect your hands.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation to help minimize any risk. Thank you for your assistance to keep your community safe.