We are expecting a major winter storm to hit our area on Thursday and Friday. Predicted snow levels are expected to be heavy: 20-26 inches for Show Low. We want everyone to be prepared!
Please stock up on essentials like:
– Perishable Groceries – Milk, eggs, fruit, vegetables and bread
– Medicine – Prescription and over the counter
– Wood, canned heat or STERNO as a source of alternative heat
– A snow shovel or rock salt
– Flashlights, candles and extra batteries
– Also, fill your cars with gas
Please be aware that there could be power outages and it could also be a few days of limited travel due to road conditions. Please stay indoors if at all possible and stay safe.