The 2018 White Mountain Vacation Village Annual Budget can be found on the Village website or you can click here to see it.
Member assessments will remain the same as 2017. There has not been an increase since 2015 for the many services and amenities these assessments cover. We remind you that White Mountain Vacation Village is a “private” subdivision responsible for maintaining its infrastructure without the benefit of municipal contributions from the City of Show Low. We take pride in the fact that we have been able to contribute to and increase the reserve account to help maintain an adequate balance to preserve and protect assets of the Association in the years to come. We goal is to balance healthy reserves while avoiding the need for a special assessment. The 2018 budget includes an amount for an updated Reserves Study.
Some of the projects for 2018 which your assessments support:
- 2017 did not bring a major forest fire to our area. However, we continue the elimination of dead or dying trees and control of explosive new growth. This is a necessary and fundamental strategy in our efforts to control or prevent a possible wildfire. It also benefits our members by improving visibility, which may reduce unexpected and dangerous encounters with wildlife in the area.
- Road repairs and maintenance
- Clubhouse repairs and maintenance
- Pond maintenance
- Gazebos repair and maintenance
- Hiking trails repair and maintenance
White Mountain Vacation Village Amenities supported by your assessments include:
- Hiking trails
- Picnic tables
- Recreational activities
Items included as part of your assessments:
Your 2018 coupon books will be mailed separately. Please plan to make your monthly assessment payments as follows, beginning in January 2018:
Unit 2 Phase 1, 2, 3 and Unit 4 = $120.00
Unit 3 Phase 1 = $120.00 + $40 (secondary assessment for co-owned carports and lot maintenance) = $160.00
Unit 3 Phase 2 = $120.00 + $10 (secondary assessment for Mountain Lodges common area) = $130.00
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.