Last year a decision was made to use Show Low Senior Patrol for Village security. They have been reliable and responsive to our needs. Senior Patrol also does what they refer to as House Watch. This is a service you can use when you are not at the Village. Following is an excerpt from a recent email from Senior Patrol.
If you sign up for HOUSE WATCHES we will:
- Physically walk the perimeter of your house. We visit your property every 7-10 days. If you are “Short term” (less than 30 days) we will visit your property 3 times per week.
- Check all doors and windows. We also check the outbuildings on your property.
- Our initial assessment makes notations for doors locked/unlocked, windows closed/open or broken. Sheds/outbuildings locked or unlocked.
- We DO NOT enter any structure on your property.
- If we find a discrepancy from our initial inspection, or obvious signs of a break in, we contact the Show Low Police Department to do further investigation. You as the registered homeowner are ALWAYS contacted if the situation warrants such action.
- House watch time periods can be as short as a few days, or for several months.
If you would like more information: Capt. Vern Gehlen 928-434-0211, Lt. Jeff Roberts 928-368-6034 or Sgt Jan Shamasko 928-532-6387.