The 2017 White Mountain Vacation Village Annual Budget can be found on the Village website or you can click here to see it.
Member assessments will remain the same as 2016. Please consider the many services and amenities these assessments cover. We remind you that White Mountain Vacation Village is a “private” subdivision responsible for maintaining its infrastructure without the benefit of municipal contributions from the City of Show Low. Our goal is to contribute to and increase the reserve account to maintain an adequate balance to preserve and protect assets of the Association in the years to come. We must balance healthy reserves while avoiding the need for a special assessment.
Some of the projects for 2017 which your assessments support:
- Sewer lift station and infrastructure. We continue to work to reduce sewer pump failures. We continually encourage members to repair and/or cap the sewer clean-outs on their lots and ask them not to flush or put items down drains that destroy pumps (grease, sanitary products, diapers, wipes, paper towels, syringes). This is an ongoing problem so costs continue to rise. See Toilets or Your Money.
- Wildfire prevention. 2016 saw another major forest fire. The elimination of dead or dying trees and control of explosive new growth is a necessary and fundamental strategy in our efforts to control or prevent a possible fire. It also benefits our members by improving visibility, which may reduce unexpected and dangerous encounters with wildlife in the area.
- Road repairs and maintenance
- Clubhouse repairs and maintenance
- Pond maintenance
- Gazebos repair and maintenance
- Hiking trails repair and maintenance
White Mountain Vacation Village Amenities supported by your assessments include:
- Hiking trails
- Picnic tables
- Recreational activities
Items included as part of your assessments:
Your 2017 coupon books will be mailed separately. Please plan to make your monthly assessment payments as follows, beginning in January 2017:
Unit 2 Phase 1, 2, 3 and Unit 4 = $120.00
Unit 3 Phase 1 = $120.00 + $40 (secondary assessment for co-owned carports and lot maintenance) = $160.00
Unit 3 Phase 2 = $120.00 + $10 (secondary assessment for Mountain Lodges common area) = $130.00
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
The Board of Directors