The board has been discussing for two days whether or not to proceed with the Annual meeting scheduled for this Friday. We have been working hard on the agenda and are looking forward to meeting everyone. However, it seems “everyone” has dwindled to just a few. The smoke is a health hazard and people are on edge trying to deal with a pre-evacuation notice. From what we can determine, the majority of the Village has retreated to their winter abodes. The decision has been made to reschedule the meeting when more people are able to attend. We will let you know as soon as we are able to secure a new date.